007 Racing is a racing game based on the James Bond license, developed by Eutechnyx and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation. The game was released in 2000 and is a spin-off of the James Bond video game series.
Why It Sucks
- The game is racing in name only as it plays more like a lame hybrid of Driver and Twisted Metal.
- Poor controls.
- Blurry, blocky visuals.
- When you pick up a weapon, it instantly becomes your default item, so you could be firing machine gun bullets and then accidentally run into a missile and start firing those instead.
- The game is unsure of if it wants to be a racing game or an action game.
- Every car handles like a tank and takes forever to accelerate, which makes avoiding enemy gunfire more difficult than necessary.
- Firing a missile causes you to lose health.
- Bland missions and level design.