Alldoctorgames.com is an Internet Flash game website. All of the games are notorious for using various cartoon characters in their doctor simulator games, which are supposed to be edutainment. The games are cataloged into 4 types: Surgery, Curing Injuries (doctor, essentially), Dentistry, and Pregnancy. The games were later released on Android and iOS devices.
Why They Suck
- Every game uses various characters from family-oriented media, most of which include Elsa and some other characters from Frozen, Dora, Boots, and Diego from Dora the Explorer, the Loud siblings from The Loud House, Pou, the minions from Despicable Me, Tom and other characters from Talking Tom, Moana, Peppa Pig, Judy Hopps from Zootopia, Barbie, Caillou, Strawberry Shortcake, Hiro Hamada, Baymax, and some other characters from Big Hero 6 (curing Baymax would actually cause him to die since he's just an inflatable robot); Joy and some other characters from Inside Out, SpongeBob SquarePants, and even WWE wrestlers without legal permission. Despite that, there are games that use original characters (but some of them have ripoffs such as a game with a dog who has the same design as Max from The Secret Life of Pets).
- Every game has bad graphics (that look incredibly disgusting with the ludicrous amounts of gross content).
- All of them are too disgusting for children (worse than the NES pirate game The Lion King 5’s Game Over screen), such as a soccer operating game with blood and gore, and even a game that explicitly shows Elsa's vagina while her baby is coming out of it.
- Every game is boring and repetitive.
- Every game has blood and gore, despite being supposedly child-friendly.
- Every game's objective is curing a character by performing surgery on the character and whacking up the character's inner organs. Some games force players (mostly children) to open a family-oriented character's head and do surgery on his/her brains.
Curing Injuries Games
- Every game's objective is curing injuries. Many of the injuries are bloody and disgusting.
- There is a game where Draculaura gets injured mortally, and then you cure her. This is not true because she cannot be injured.
- In every game, the characters' mouths are almost identical and copy-and-pasted all over.
- Every game has the same repetitive objectives: clean up the character's mouth or remove some of their teeth.
None of them care about what character they feature; any character in them is pregnant. One of the games features Stuart the Minion from Despicable Me, who is male.
What Should You Do?
Download this Google Chrome extension to cripple them severely! And also, you can go and play every game you love instead of this filth.