Alldoctorgames.com is an internet flash game website and flash game developer. Their games are notorious for using various cartoon characters in their doctor simulator games, which are supposed to be edutainment. The games are catalogued into 4 types; Surgery, Curing Injuries, Dentistry and Pregnancy. The games were later released on Android and iOS devices.
Why They Suck
- Every game steals various characters from cartoons and other edutainment games — for example: Elsa and some other characters from Frozen, Dora, Boots, and Diego from Dora the Explorer, Pou, the minions from Despicable Me, Tom and other characters from Talking Tom, Moana, Judy Hopps from Zootopia, Barbie, Hiro Hamada, Baymax and some other characters from Big Hero 6 (curing Baymax would actually cause him to die since he's an inflatable robot), Joy and some other characters from Inside Out, SpongeBob SquarePants, and even WWE wrestlers without permission from the companies who made them, including Disney, Pixar, Nickelodeon, Universal, Illumination, DreamWorks, Fox, Warner Bros., etc. Despite that, there are games which use original characters (but some of them have ripoffs such as a game with a dog who has the same design as Max from The Secret Life of Pets).
- Every game has bad graphics which, when combined with the ludicrous amounts of gore in these games, look incredibly disgusting.
- Every game is repetitive and boring.
- There are games which show disgusting things for children, such as a soccer operating game with gore. There's even a game which graphically shows Elsa's clitoris while her baby is coming out of it. You know, for kids!
- Every game is catalogued in each type, but it's the exact same gameplay and they just change the in-game character.
- Every game includes blood and gore despite the fact that they're for kids.
- Every game's objective is curing a character in game by performing surgery on the character and whacking up the character's inner organs. Some games forced players (mostly little kids) to open a cartoon character's head and do surgery on his/her brains.
Curing Injuries Games
- Every game's objective is curing the characters' injuries, many of which are bloody and disgusting. You know, for kids!
- Every game's character mouth is almost identical and copy-and-pasted all over.
- Every game has the same repetitive objectives: clean up the character's mouth or remove some of their teeth.
- None of these games care about what character is used in this kind of game — they just make these cartoon characters become pregnant. One of these pregnancy games uses Stuart the Minion from Despicable Me, who is male, as the main character.