Arthur's Absolutely Fun Day is a video game released in the United States for the Game Boy Color handheld console on September 7, 2000. The game was developed by Magin & Associates and published by The Learning Company.
Why It Sucks
- False Advertising: Despite the title, the game is actually extremely boring.
- No replay value.
- Horrible, outdated graphics, even by GBC standards.
- Atrocious music that includes high-pitched sounds that upset dogs and people with sensitive hearing.
- The sound effects sound more like those from an Atari 2600 game than a GBC game.
- You control a disembodied head of Arthur.
- The game is basically a collection of minigames.
- The minigames are too easy and the time limit is too high.
- There's no way to lose the game.