Ata Bediyev (or just Berdyev, for short) was a Russian Steam developer who published "games" such as Piccled Ricc or Vaping Simulator on Steam. He is infamous for making nothing but shovelware games. Valve eventually removed him from Steam after Cartoon Network/Adult Swim wanted his Piccled Ricc game to be taken off the store for copyright infringement. His "games" are also available on Game Jolt.
Games as "bcInteractive"
- Staircase of Darkness: VR (November 3, 2016)
- Adventures of Hooi (December 2, 2016)
- Flight Simulator: VR (December 15, 2016)
- Offroad: VR (December 30, 2016)
- Space Journey (December 30, 2016)
- Later re-released as "Space Journey Deluxe Edition".
- Dead Inside (March 31, 2017)
- Had the OST released as a DLC in April 11, 2017.
- Hotel 19-95 (June 19, 2017)
- Space Odyssey (June 26, 2017)
- Fidget Spinner Simulator (July 30, 2017)
- It had a DLC named "Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation" (August 22, 2017), and the two songs from the the soundtrack were sold as two a separate DLCs as well (September 4, 2017).
- Vaping Simulator (September 15, 2017)
- It had two DLCs, "Deluxe Edition" (October 19, 2017) and "Mad Furry Punching Bag" (October 23, 2017)
- Pill Cosbi (October 24, 2017)
- Piccle Ricc (October 30, 2017)
- Kekistan: This is War (November 7, 2017)
Games as "Revived Games"
- White Power: Pure Voltage (December 12, 2017)
- Dab, Dance & Twerk (December 26, 2017)
- AltCoin (January 23, 2018)
- Tyde Pod Challenge (February 15, 2018)
- Active Shooter (scheduled for June 6, 2018) (cancelled)
Why He And His "Games" Sucked
- He can't take any form of criticism, just like any other shovelware developer. He also likes to delete negetive reviews and use sockpuppets to give his games good reviews.
- Bad taste. One of the DLCs for Fidget Spinner Simulator was named "Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation".
- The games he created are nothing but asset flips.
- He openly bragged that his asset flips were "updated" so they had to be real games, when those "updates" were made by the developers who made the original pre-made templates.
- One of his games, Fidget Spinner Simulator, had a $50 DLC that did nothing.
- He used the likenesses of Jim Sterling and Pewdiepie without their permission in Vaping Simulator, a GTA ripoff starring the meme character Pepe.
- Speaking of Pepe, all of his games are meme related, and his content is even worse than BMCStudios, who also made games involving internet memes.
- He used the Rick And Morty license without permission and Cartoon Network/Adult Swim found out about his game and wanted it to be taken down.
- In 2017, days after he was banned, he came back to Steam with two sockpuppet accounts. In 2018, he was going to publish a game called Active Shooter, which would simulate a school shooting, just months after the Parkland shooting and weeks after the Santa Fe shooting. This made Valve ban the game along with the sockpuppet accounts, Revived Games and ACID.
- He fixed a game-breaking glitch from Vaping Simulator in a matter of hours after someone complained about it on Game Jolt. Later he also enabled for free a DLC content of said game to balance the fact the he was unable to optimize the game's city map.