BMC Studios is an indie game developer run by a group of French-Canadian teenagers that seem to consider themselves comedians. They are notorious for making low quality FMV games filled with memes.
Why Their Games Suck
- The studio is nothing but kids with a camera and basic game development tools.
- Their "games" are almost entirely made out of home-made videos with close to zero real gameplay.
- They put tons of outdated memes and references thinking it is funny.
- The Teenagers fimling themselves clearly can't act or don't bother trying to act, frequently laugh at what they're doing on-camera, don't bother to edit any mistakes or do second takes, etc.
- Unfunny non-comedy and often make offensive jokes like mocking the 9/11 Terrorist Attack or the holocaust.
- The actual gameplay part of their games is nothing but pre-made engine tutorials with little original work.
- They spam a large amount of games at once.
- Obvious recycling of assets and levels.
- They seem to be proud of their bad FMVs.
- They're clear proof that literally ANYONE can put a game on Steam these days.
- Despite the incredibly low quality of their games and FMVs, they seem to be rather harmless as they're just young teenagers that claim they want to be on Steam and don't really understand what they're doing. This still doesn't excuse the bad quality of their games, however.