BMX XXX is an adult BMX game developed by Z-Axis and published by Acclaim Entertainment under their AKA Acclaim label. It was released for the Xbox, Nintendo GameCube and the PlayStation 2 in 2002.
Why it Sucks
- It was made simply for Acclaim to achieve sales.
- Poor textures.
- Same basic gameplay as the Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX games.
- Extreme and frequent amount of profanity.
- Gross humor.
- Bad graphics due to low-polygon models.
- Slow animation.
- The US PS2 version was CENSORED for the FMVS!
- If you like BMX games, this game will delight fans of the sport.
- Cheesy FMV's featuring strippers. (If you're into that kind of thing.)
- Dave Mirra didn't want to be involved with this title and sued Acclaim Entertainment for trying to make him endourse this title.