BMX XXX is an adult BMX game developed by Z-Axis and published by Acclaim Entertainment under their AKA Acclaim label. It was released for the Xbox, Nintendo GameCube and the PlayStation 2 in 2002.
Why it Sucks
- The only reason why Nudity and sexual content is in this game to begin with was that Acclaim thought that it would boost the sales of the game, which backfired on their part.
- Poor textures.
- Same basic gameplay as the Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX games.
- Extreme and frequent amount of profanity, in order to make the game more edgy then it was.
- Gross humor.
- Bad graphics due to low-polygon models.
- Slow animation.
- The US PS2 version was CENSORED for the FMVS!
- Acclaim originally called the title Dave Mirra BMX XXX, but even though they changed it to simply BMX XXX, they still put Dave Mirra’s name in advertising even though he didn’t want to be involved with the title, so he sued Acclaim in February 2003.
- If you like BMX games, this game will delight fans of the sport.
- Cheesy FMV's featuring strippers. (If you're into that kind of thing.)