Baby Hazel Games are a series of edutainment point and click games from a company called Axis Entertainment. The games are available on 2 official sites, topbabygames.com and babyhazelgames.com, as well as IOS and Android.
By dragging items and stuff, you have to try and make baby Hazel happy Through a series of levels. There are usually 4 levels, each lasting 3 mins long. If Baby Hazel's happiness bar goes down, she will start crying. The game ends if you have ether beaten all 4 levels or made her cry if her happiness bar is all gone.
Why they suck
- The gameplay is simplistic and very boring. Every game in this series is the same thing, pointing and clicking at things.
- Poor graphics, but since it's a toddler game, the graphics will have to do.
- Baby Hazel looks like a Demonic Devil Spawn from the deepest depths of hell.
- The games overuse copyrighted characters like Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty. In fact, there's even a Baby Hazel game where she goes to "Disneyland", which is in name only because it looks nothing like the real Disneyland.
- Baby Hazel herself is very annoying. Even her brother, Baby Matt is annoying too.
- Baby Hazel has a very, very annoying cry which never stops until you calm her down.
- One of the games actually has a 12+ rating on the App Store due to graphic content - in a KIDS game. (Which is a joke, because there is NOTHING graphic about it.)
- Plagiarized music. Baby Hazel Fun Time steals music from The Sims 3. The music in the later games is also very generic and loops after a while.
- Engrish. Yes, most of the English in this game is awful.
- Baby Hazel sometimes speaks - in a robotic voice. You can tell these games are low budget, and sometimes she speaks with an old girls voice. Adding onto that, she is stated to be 2-3 years old, but she is very articulate which makes no sense.
- Babies or Toddlers might get some enjoyment out of the series.
- You can turn Baby Hazel's annoying voice off.
- It's so bad it's good in the ridiculous sense.
- As the games come out Baby Hazel begins to speak with a regular kid's voice.
- It's very tame compared to other baby games.
Click on these links to play the games. Both sites are official.