Baby Hazel Games are a series of edutainment point and click games from a company called Axis Entertainment. The games are available on 2 official sites, topbabygames.com and babyhazelgames.com, as well as IOS and Android.
By dragging items and stuff, the player has to try and make Baby Hazel happy through a series of levels. There are usually 4 levels, each lasting 3 mins long. If Baby Hazel's happiness bar goes down, she will start crying. The game ends if the player have either beaten all 4 levels or made her cry if her happiness bar is all gone, or the time runs out.
Why They Suck
- The gameplay is simplistic and very boring. Every game in this series is the same thing, pointing and clicking on things. Sometimes it's very glitchy too.
- Terrible character designs.
- The games overuse copyrighted characters like Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty, similar to Alldoctorgames.com. In fact, there's even a Baby Hazel game where she goes to "Disneyland", which is in name only because it looks nothing like the real Disneyland.
- Baby Hazel's family is extremely annoying.
- Baby Hazel has a very, very annoying cry which never stops until you calm her down.
- One of the games actually has a 12+ rating on the App Store due to graphic content - in a KIDS game. (Which is a joke, because there is NOTHING graphic about it. She just has a belly ache and goes to the bathroom, and her defecating is not even shown.)
- Plagiarized music. Baby Hazel Fun Time steals music from The Sims 3. Baby Hazel at The Beach steals from Sonic Unleashed too. The music in the later games is also very generic and loops after a while. Also plagiarized sounds, as the game stole Darth Vader's breathing sound from Star Wars to use when she sleeps.
- Most of the English in this game is awful. They even have bad grammars like, “I want to drink a juice” and “What a fun” and even more.
- This is because Axis Entertainment is based in India. But that doesn't mean they can't get a translator...
- In some games, Baby Hazel (and most of the other characters) speaks in a text to speech voice, which is weird. Other times, she speaks with baby babble that is subtitled.
- People are extremely cruel TO A BABY!! Some of Hazel's friends will make fun of her for no reason.
- Baby Hazel is often unsupervised in situations where she should be! (e.g. letting her wander out in Africa, Disneyland, the mall, cooking, parks or the beach.)
- The apps are incredibly slow and full of ads, this is due to you being on your Wi-Fi, luckily it will not have any if you're not on the Wi-Fi. You can also pay to remove all ads (not that you really would).
- There are many design inconsistencies, especially with Baby Hazel's home, and recycled props. One time she buys a "teddy" that is really a Musical Learning Cow toy from Fisher-Price. Also, one of her pets is called Budgie, but he barely looks like one. Also, some of her pets have eyelashes despite being male. The designs are also sometimes stolen clipart or crappy versions of copyrighted characters.
- Baby Hazel's room changes in every game. WHERE IS HER HOME ACTUALLY?
- Baby Hazel's friends are often copy-pasted. Two girls have the same design as each other but one is a brunette while the other one is a redhead. Many of her friends disappear and reappear.
- This also happens with most of the background characters and even her pets.
- Possible racism and inaccuracies, such as when Baby Hazel went to South Africa and encountered a tribe (despite the fact they had visited Cape Town, which is very modern) not only that, but she also encounters a bear and a monkey, and in reality, there are no monkeys or bears in South Africa.
- The boy whom she met appears in later games, with his name being "Tribal"...yeah that's not racist at all.
- Akito might possibly be a trump card to this since he is a Japanese boy with no true stereotypical mannerisims. Same thing with Kenny.
- Baby Hazel can impossibly teleport things, (e.g. where she teleports the ball to Akito.)
- In one game Baby Hazel meets two of the Seven Dwarves who take her to the Fairy Tale world. How do they do it? By turning her into a fetus and making her be born as Snow White. (Note that she wanted to meet her, not be her.)
- Most of the games are now just previewed at the site and to get the full experience you have to download the app and buy the events, either with the fake coins or diamonds they supply (which you still have to buy with actual money) or actual currency.
- You will always have to play as Baby Hazel in the games when there is a challenge. Not only that but she always wins every party game or tournament, making it impossible for her to lose (unless you let the time run out which is now impossible since they have no time).
- There are many questionable things, including giving syringes for things like belly-aches, Hazel making a big mess while her mother is gone, her possession of various pets (including 4 dogs, 3 cats, a bunny, 2 birds, a fish, a hamster, 3 ducks and a reindeer), messing with the babysitter, etc.
- It might be fun for little kids.
- Lately, she hasn't been as bratty as she was. But this is because she's now 3 as opposed to 2.
- In fact, she has done nice things such as buying her brother and family members presents, making parties for her friends, and mending wounds of animals.
- Sometimes Baby Hazel speaks with a regular kid's voice, and she isn’t just limited to simple words, she actually speaks.
- It's very tame compared to other baby games. Most medical games don't have too much gore.
- Some of the ridiculous aspects are laughable.
Click on these links to play the games. Both sites are official.