Baby Hazel Games are a series of edutainment point and click games from a company called Axis Entertainment. The games are available on 2 official sites, topbabygames.com and babyhazelgames.com, as well as IOS and Android.
By dragging items and stuff, you have to try and make Baby Hazel happy Through a series of levels. There are usually 4 levels, each lasting 3 mins long. If Baby Hazel's happiness bar goes down, she will start crying. The game ends if you have either beaten all 4 levels or made her cry if her happiness bar is all gone.
Why they suck
- The gameplay is simplistic and very boring. Every game in this series is the same thing, pointing and clicking on things. Sometimes it's very glitchy too.
- Poor graphics, but since it's a toddler game, the graphics will have to do.
- Baby Hazel looks like a Demonic Devil Spawn from the deepest depths of hell.
- The games overuse copyrighted characters like Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty. In fact, there's even a Baby Hazel game where she goes to "Disneyland", which is in name only because it looks nothing like the real Disneyland.
- Baby Hazel herself is very annoying and very impatient. Even her younger brother, Baby Matt is annoying too. Even her friends and pets are too.
- Baby Hazel has a very, very annoying cry which never stops until you calm her down.
- One of the games actually has a 12+ rating on the App Store due to graphic content - in a KIDS game. (Which is a joke, because there is NOTHING graphic about it.)
- Plagiarized music. Baby Hazel Fun Time steals music from The Sims 3. The music in the later games is also very generic and loops after a while. Also plagiarized sounds, as the game stole Darth Vader's breathing sound from Star Wars to use when she sleeps.
- Engrish. Yes, most of the English in this game is awful. They even have bad grammars like, “I want to drink a juice” and “What a fun” and even more.
- Baby Hazel sometimes speaks - in a robotic voice. You can tell these games are low budget, and sometimes she speaks with an old girls voice. Adding onto that, she is stated to be 2-3 years old, but she is very articulate which makes no sense.
- Character inconsistencies. Sometimes one of Hazel's friends will make fun of her for no reason. Even her pets will get angry for no reason.
- Baby Hazel is often unsupervised in situations where she should be!(e.g. letting her wander out in Africa.)
- The apps are incredibly slow and full of ads, especially if you are on your WiFi and Ipad.
- There are many design inconsistencies, especially with Baby Hazel's home, and recycled props. One time she buys a "teddy" that is really a Musical Learning Cow toy from Fisher-Price. The designs are also dull and repetitive.
- Baby Hazel's room changes in every game, even her home, WHERE IS HER HOME ACTUALLY?
- Baby Hazel has way too many pets! She has a bunny, three cats, a dog, two birds and a fish. Also she should actually stop adopting too many pets because her house might get full.
- Babies or Toddlers might get some enjoyment out of the series.
- You can turn Baby Hazel's annoying voice off.
- It's so bad it's good in the ridiculous sense.
- As the games come out Baby Hazel begins to speak with a regular kid's voice.
- It's very tame compared to other baby games. Most medical games don't have too much gore.
- It uses mostly original characters as opposed to using copyrighted characters and making them pregnant or other things.
Click on these links to play the games. Both sites are official.