Backyard Football is a football game developed by Torus Games and published by Atari in October 2007.
Why it Sucks
- Unlike the other Backyard Sports games on the DS, you can only play on your own, and as a double insult there are no minigames either!
- Ugly menus.
- The only extra is a character card selection.
- It is almost impossible to tackle opponents with the ball.
- Horrendous looking art style.
- The music in this game has nothing to do with football.
- Poorly rendered usage of 3D.
- It was made by only 5 people at Torus Games, and it shows!