Backyard Hockey is the first ever hockey game made for the Nintendo DS. It was developed by Mistic Software and published by Atari in October 2007.
Why it Sucks
- Too many bland menus, which could be confusing for children.
- Ugly Graphics, but the 3D character design is decent.
- Glitchy and buggy gameplay.
- Even though the loading times are short, they appear very frequently.
- Lousy AI.
- You can play with a friend, but you need 2 copies of the game to do so, because there is no DS Download Play functionality in this game.
- The minigames are a neat addition, but have no fun factor whatsoever.