Backyard Sports: Baseball 2007 is a baseball game developed by Humongous and Game Brains and published by Atari in Late 2006 for the Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, PC and Game Boy Advance. This page will focus on all the versions except the GBA version.
Why it Sucks
- Poor use of the MLB license, just 20 team players (as kids), some logos and that's it.
- The graphics look like a early PlayStation game than a game from 2006.
- Extremely low polygon models and low quality textures.
- Repetitive voice acting.
- Poor sound quality and mixing.
- The controls are way too difficult for a kids game.
- Broken and buggy gameplay.
- The game costs $20 on the PC, which is fine for a low-budget game like this, but the GameCube and PS2 versions cost $30, a similar price to an AAA game which would look better than this.