Balls of Fury is a video game based on the film of the same name. It was developed by Black Lantern Studios and published by DSI Games for the Wii. The game was released on October 5, 2007.
Why It Sucks
- Unresponsive controls
- Broken physics
- Terrible collision detection
- Special shots aren't effective
- Cutscenes consist of still images taken from the movie with text below them
- Awful graphics
- Character models don't even vaguely resemble their movie counterparts
- Stiff, robotic animation
- Character one-liners repeat frequently
- Hollow, rudimentary interface
- Costed $30 when new
Balls of Fury was universally panned upon release, with a Metacritic score of 19 based on six critic reviews. IGN gave the game a 1.2 out of 10, and it was also featured in the third video of Vinesauce's Shovelware Showcase series.