Beast Wars: Transformers is a third person shooter based on the Cartoon series of the same name. It was developed by SCE Studio Cambridge (the same developer behind Frogger: He's Back!, which was released the same time as this) and published by Hasbro interactive.
Why it Sucks.
- The graphics feel and look like an early PS1 game rather than looking like they are from 1997.
- Bland Level Design.
- The characters take stupid little steps around.
- Sloppy and loose Controls.
- Vague missions, such as "Stop the Evil Predacons!"
- If you are in robot form for too long, you die.
- If you are in beast mode, you cannot shoot. YES.