Beast Wrestler is a fighting game released in 1991 for the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis by RIOT (a division of Telenet Japan).
Why it Sucks
- Very slow gameplay, with every action taking seconds to complete.
- Bizarre controls, mostly due to the isometric perspective of the game.
- Shoddy hit detection.
- Mangled English translation, with lots of typos (such as the infamous "bovice").
- Bland graphics, which don't make justice to the awesome monster designs.
- There is only one stage in the entire game.
- Awful music.