Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a video game released by Capstone for the PC, Amiga and Commodore 64 and based on the movie of the same name.
The player controls both Bill and Ted as they travel through different time periods and collect historical figures for their oral report.
Why It Sucks
- A few sound effects and no music.
- Hideous and ugly graphics, with Bill and Ted looking glued together. The C64 version looks even worse.
- Bland and uninteresting gameplay.
- Terrible sound quality in the DOS version. The sound can be fixed by typing a specifing command though.
- The entire game is short and can be beaten in over 20 minutes.