Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon is a beat 'em up game featuring the martial artist Bruce Lee, developed by Ronin Entertainment and published by Universal Interactive. It was released as an Xbox exclusive on July 2, 2002 in North America and September 6, 2002 in Europe.
Why It Sucks
- Clunky and boring combat
- Unresponsive controls
- Empty, lifeless environments
- Ugly visuals
- Jerky animation
- Poor voice-acting
- Terrible soundtrack
- Frequent and long loading times
- Linear level design
- Dumb enemy AI
- Special moves are made obsolete by your basic punches and kicks defeating enemies in one hit if you buy enough strength upgrades
- Many technical and graphical glitches
- Game is just four hours long, with the only reward for beating it being a one-on-one fighting mode
Despite being a highly anticipated title up to its release, Quest of the Dragon was almost universally panned by critics, and the game has a Metacritic score of 32 based on 24 reviews. The game was ranked at number 88 of Tats top 100 shittiest games.