On November 2015, this game and the first game were greenlit by Retroism for a PC compilation re-release titled Bubsy Two-Fur.
Oinker P Hamm is sapping information from history with his "Amazatorium" and it's up to Bubsy, his niece and nephew, and his sidekick, Arnold the Armadillo, to stop Oinker.
Why it Sucks
- Most of the problems the first game had are repeated in this game.
- While Bubsy does have hit points, it's hard to replace and cheap deaths still occur.
- It takes three jumps to kill an enemy in the Super Nintendo version, but it takes one hit from a nerf gun to kill most enemies in both versions.
- The Space levels for some reason have a Pirate icon in the level select?
- Currency is rare in the Super Nintendo version.
- The Nerf gun has a limited range, so you have to be close to hit them, but enemies have unlimited range.
- You have to stand still when using the Nerf gun and because it's delayed, if you move, you will cancel the attack.
- The speed of the music changes based on how fast Bubsy's moving, making it sound annoying very fast.
- Dull minigames.
- The levels are all confusing maze-like in design and have no inspiration whatsoever