Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified is a FPS game in the Call of Duty franchise that was released exclusively for the PlayStation Vita in November 2012. It serves as an interquel between Black Ops and Black Ops II.
It was panned by critics and COD fans alike and is considered to be one of the worst games of all time.
Why It Sucks
- Short campaign, along with a weak storyline.
- Poor enemy AI. For instance, enemies tend to take cover behind explosive barrels.
- Awkward touch-based controls.
- Many, many glitches. The most common is enemies getting stuck in random locations.
- Multiplayer maps are so tiny, you may not even see them.
- Unreliable network mode.
User reviews on Metacritic were mostly negative. While there are large amounts of positive reviews as well, the negative ones outnumber the rest. One negative review in particular said that the game is not worth buying "...at full price, anyway. If you are a die-hard CoD fan, it might be worth your while. For everyone else, wait on this, and certainly don't buy the system for it. It's a sub-par game, nothing more."