Casper and The Ghostly Trio is an adventure video game based on the ghost character of the same name, released in February 10, 2007, developed by Data Design Interactive and published by Blast! Entertainment Ltd., each notorious for creating several other poorly received video games.
Wendy the Good Little Witch has been kidnapped! Casper's mischievous uncles Stinkie, Stretch, and Fatso have taken her captive so they can use her magic to rule Ghostland - forever! Help Casper rescue Wendy and stop the Ghostly Trio's wicked plan!
Why it Sucks
- Broken controls. It's hard to control Casper.
- Poor main menu, where you can clearly see that the title has been poorly edited into the screen.
- No animated cut-scenes to show the plot, but it's used to extend lines from the instructions book.
- Some parts don't even make sense, an example being that Casper is a ghost and yet he can't go through walls.
- Data Design Interactive reused the engine for Ninjabread Man, and it shows because a lot of the gameplay elements in that game are also in this game.