Castlevania Judgment is a fighting game developed by Konami and Eighting and published by Konami for the Wii. The game is a spin-off of the Castlevania franchise and is the series' first fighting game. It was released in 2008 in North America and 2009 worldwide.
Why It Sucks
- The art style and character designs don't fit the series. Some of the characters also look awful:
- Grant resembles some sort of clockwork android/mummy hybrid.
- Carmilla, while fitting for her nature, looks like a heavy metal stripper.
- Maria Renard looks more like something out of a magical girl anime.
- Eric Lecarde, for some reason, was designed as a teenager.
- Shanoa resembles a fragile nun, far from her original design.
- Poor camera.
- Awkward controls.
- Extremely limited number of combos.
- Repetitive and tedious combat.
- Combos themselves are unbalanced.
- Numerous notable characters and monsters from the series are not in the roster.
- Maria Renard's story contains inappropriate sexual humor, with her commenting on Sypha and Carmilla's bust size.
- Only 14 playable characters.
- Bad sound effects and voice-acting.
- Many game modes but many are the same.
- Awesome remixes of classic Castlevania themes.
- A few of the characters have cool designs, Cornell being the most notable one.
- It should be mentioned that the game's artist was Takeshi Obata, best known for being the artist for the Death Note manga.
- Good graphics for Wii standards.