Clive Barker's Jericho is a first person shooter survival horror video game with author Clive Barker providing the premise of the storyline. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in 2007.
Why it sucks
- Very linear gameplay.
- Poor teammate AI.
- Convoluted plot.
- An infamously abrupt ending which leaves many questions unanswered.
- The game isn´t very terrifying and lacks genuine scares.
- Levels are very linear and "claustrophobic".
- Because of the poor teammate AI, this die often and require tons of healing, which can become a major nuisance.
- Bad camera angles at some points and locations.
- Excellent graphics.
- Awesome soundtrack.
- Good weapon variety.
- A disturbing and terrifying cast of enemies, from Undead Legionnaries to Child Crusaders.