Clive Barker's Jericho is a first person shooter survival horror video game with author Clive Barker providing the premise of the storyline. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2007.
Why it sucks
- Very linear gameplay
- Poor teammate AI
- Convoluted plot
- An infamously abrupt ending which leaves many questions unanswered
- The game isn´t very terrifying and lacks genuine scares
- Levels are very linear and "claustrophobic"
- Because of the poor teammate AI, this die often and require tons of healing, which can become a major nuisance
- Bad camera angles at some points and locations
- Excellent graphics
- Awesome soundtrack
- Good weapon variety
- A disturbing and terrifying cast of enemies, from Undead Legionnaries to Child Crusaders