Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks is a 2005 PC first-person shooter game developed by 3 Romans and published by ValuSoft.
Why It Sucks
- Many glitches and bugs.
- The game will crash to the desktop when ran at higher settings.
- Extremely long loading times: the opening loading screen can take up to 2 minutes to load.
- Dated graphics.
- Poor voice acting, including a main character who does an unfunny Elvis impersonation.
- Extremely short campaign that can be finished in 1-2 hours.
- Horrendous driving controls. Your truck will often get stuck, causing you to reload.
- The section that involves driving a boat has even worse controls.
- Humans and zombies can be killed with one shot, but mutant animals can take up to a dozen shots to kill.
- You collect and drink moonshine, but it has little to no effect.
- The final "boss" can be defeated with a single shot!
- After completing the main campaign, the game continues in god mode.