CrazyBus is an unlicensed Venezuelan Sega Genesis "game" released in 2004. It was created to test out the creator's BASIC compiler and sound driver, but was then self-released as a product for the Sega Genesis for some odd reason.
Why It Sucks
- Unimaginably terrible title screen music. No words can describe how earsplittingly horrible the music is.
- It's barely even a game, hence why it was put in quotes. It's just a tech demo.
- The only gameplay is moving the bus forward or backward with the D-Pad to rack up points. The max amount you can get is 65535, or you can just drive it in reverse at the start to achieve this instantly.
- The game has no goal to complete, and barely any gameplay, making it difficult to even classify the gameplay as actual gameplay.
- The graphics are very grainy.
- The text is near unreadable due to the choice of color and the background incidentally having near exact colors.
- The only other thing you can do is honk the horn.
Buy this game if you dare (and have the money).....
And while you're at it, buy a Sega Genesis and AV cables. In case you want to see if CrazyBus has BLAST PROCESSING.
WARNING: Listening to this for too long may cause your eardrums to explode!