Cryo Interactive was a French gaming company that was founded in 1992, and closed in 2002 following bankruptcy. Many of their games have been highly criticised by critics and gamers.
Games They Developed or Published
- Frank Herbert's Dune
- Test Drive 6
- Asterix & Obelix Take on Ceasar
- Hellboy: Dogs of the Night
- Dreams To Reality
- Virus - It Is Aware
- Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure
- Microsoft: The Best of Entertainment Pack (Game Boy Color)
- Microsoft Pinball Arcade (Game Boy Color)
Why they (and many of their games) suck
- Poor graphics.
- Notoriously bad gameplay.
- Extremely low-budget, and it shows.
- The sound design on most of their games is ridiculously bad.
- They have made a number of decent point-and-click adventure games that are still fondly remembered by many nostalgic gamers (although they tend to be short and easy).