Cybermorph is a 3D space flight simulator released in 1993 for the Atari Jaguar by Attention to Detail. It was the system's launch title and pack-in game. You pilot a space ship on a third person perspective and must explorate the levels to find lost pods while being helped by the AI navigator Skylar.
Why it Sucks
- Dull gameplay. Levels are huge, barren wastelands with almost nothing on them.
- The game has no music at all.
- Ugly polygonal graphics barely above the original Starfox for the Super Nintendo.
- Where did you Learn to Fly?
- When you die the, game respawns you exactly where you died.
- Even worse, there's no voice acting credits!