Deep Blue is a Shoot'em Up game developed in 1989 for the TurboGrafx-16 by Pack-in-Video. You control a fish-shaped submarine and must destroy mutated sea life created by aliens.
Why it Sucks
- The game has practically no animation. Every enemy is composed of a single sprite.
- Boring, repetitive backgrounds.
- You are severely underpowered, as all enemies take a huge amount of punishment to die and are very difficult to even hit, to the point that it is actually better to just dodge the enemies than trying to fight them.
- Very short length, with only four stages total.
- After you beat the final boss the word "next" appears and the game crashes.