Disney's Aladdin is a video game released in 1993 for the Sega Genesis, Amiga, MS-DOS, Game Boy / Color and NES, developed by Virgin and based off the Disney film of the same name. This page will only cover the Europe-only NES port.
Why the NES version sucks
- Terrible color palette choices and hideous graphics.
- Poor controls.
- Tons of flickering which sometimes even manages to obscure the enemies.
- Poor collision detection.
- Absolute lack of faithfulness to the Genesis version.
- Constant slowdown and terrible framerate.
- Awful music.
- This port is way shorter than the other versions of the game.