Driver: Renegade (known as Driver: Renegade 3D in Europe) is a racing game developed and published by Ubisoft for the Nintendo 3DS as part of the Driver series. The game was released alongside Driver: San Francisco in 2011.
Why It Sucks
- Boring and repetitive missions.
- It's very easy to cheat your way through the game.
- Dumb plot.
- Terrible dialogue and voice-acting.
- Campaign only lasts three hours, and career mode is just the same without any cutscenes in between.
- No multiplayer whatsoever.
- Drab, ugly visuals.
- Hollow and lifeless city to explore.
- Tanner is a pottymouth in this game, which is a bit out of place as in the other Driver games, he is mostly clean.
- The game itself RECYCLES the same map used in Driver: Parallel Lines and C.O.P: The Recruit.
- Solid, if unremarkable driving mechanics.