Duck Dynasty is a 2014 game based off the reality television show of the same name based on the Robertson family and released for the XBox 360, XBox One, 3DS, PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It's considered one of the worst games of 2014.
Why it Sucks so bad
- Outdated graphics
- Very long cutscenes
- Numerous bugs and glitches
- Boring mini-games such as blowing a duck call for a QTE.
- The voice acting is poor with no sense of realism. It's as if the main cast were busy shooting the series and Activision blew their VA budget on the previous game they made, and so they hired whatever bored people they could find around town in exchange for genuine copies of extremely rare games.
- Poor A.I.
- Driving and boating stages are simply going to the destination with no real exploration since you only go to a destination to hunt animals.
- The aiming on the weapon automatically points to a duck or an animal, as if they turned auto-aim on by default. There's no way to remove this in the options.
- Long loading times
- The game is only driving, boating and hunting.
- Some cutscenes play randomly when you're walking
- The background looks like it never stops rendering.
- No Wii U/PS Vita ports despite coming out on everything but the two systems, not that you want to as this game does suck in the first place!