Duck Dynasty is a 2014 game based off the reality television show of the same name based on the Robertson family and released for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It's considered one of the worst games of 2014.
Why it Sucks
- Outdated graphics
- Very long cutscenes
- Numerous bugs and glitches
- Boring mini-games such as blowing a duck call for a QTE.
- The voice acting is poor with no sense of realism. It's as if the main cast were busy shooting the series and Activision blew their VA budget on the previous game they made, and so they hired whatever bored people they could find around town in exchange for genuine copies of extremely rare games.
- Poor A.I.
- Driving and boating stages are simply going to the destination with no real exploration since you only go to a destination to hunt animals.
- Long loading times
- The game is only driving, boating and hunting.
- Some cutscenes play randomly when you're walking
- The background looks like it never stops rendering