Earthworm Jim: Menace 2 the Galaxy is a video game released for the Game Boy Color in November 1999 and developed by David A. Palmer Productions and published by Crave Entertainment. It is the fourth and last game in the Earthworm Jim series.
Earthworm Jim must stop his evil twin, Evil Jim, from selling a powerful weapon of destruction to the "highest bidder".
Why it Sucks
- It lacked humor, which was one of the factors that made the first two games in the series enjoyable in the first place.
- Dull and tedious gameplay that pales in comparison to the two first games. You have to collect all the items in each level.
- Hideous and bland graphics, along with a lackluster appearance of Earthworm Jim.
- Poor, repetitive soundtrack.
- Heavily cliched storyline.
- The box art looks like something made in Microsoft Paint.