Exploration is a building game where you can build and move in a three-dimensional environment. The game is a generic clone of Minecraft.
Why it Sucks
- Low-resolution textures that rip-offs textures in Minecraft.
- The paid version costs $3.99 and the only feature the paid version gives you is the ability to load and save.
- The controls are like controlling a crane.
- The game is titled Exploration yet there is minimal exploration as the only terrain is random blocks floating in the air.
- You can't fly.
- It makes Minebuilder look good in terms of bad Minecraft clones.
- Again, the paid version costs the same as Survivalcraft which is a good Minecraft clone.
- The free version has more downloads than MCPE.