Final Armada is an Combat Simulation game developed by I – Imagine Interactive and published by Virgin Play in 2007 for the PlayStation 2 and PSP. This was the first PS2 and PSP game to be developed by a South-African company.
Why it Sucks
- An uninspired Battlezone clone.
- Horrendous graphics, especially for a game released in 2007.
- Many bugs and glitches.
- Awful vehicle mechanics and handling.
- Extremely repetitive gameplay.
- Boring Missions.
- The vehicles can turn into hovers, but does nothing to affect the gameplay other than changing the vehicles attributes to make it move a little bit different.
- Awful Music.
- No voice acting.
- Play Areas are as fun as parking a car.
- Unskippable Text.
- Unlike many PS2 games that only support the DualShock 2, when the game is played with a DualShock 1, some of the buttons will respond but not all of them.