Due to the popularity of the Grand Theft Auto franchise, there have been many game developers creating "GTA Clones", which share many similarities to GTA.
These games have spread quickly on Android devices after Rockstar released GTA 3 and GTA Vice City on Play Store, And got banned in some countries.
Only a few GTA Clones were successful and received good review scores like The Simpsons: Hit & Run and Gangstar Series, but most of the other GTA clones are pure crap.
Why they Suck
- Most of them are free - but come with a large file size (despite their poor quality and low detail of graphics and sound).
- Most of them are poorly programmed.
- Most of them have very poor graphics, even on mobile devices.
- Most of them have little to no physical programming.
- Most of them have too many Pop-Up Ads that interrupt the game.
- Most of them have a paywall. In some games, You must pay a Premium currency to steal vehicles.
- Most of them have various game-breaking bugs and glitches.
- Most of them have models stolen from other games.