Grand Theft Auto 2 was originally released on the PC, PlayStation and Dreamcast. this GBC version was the sequel to the original GTA for GBC that released by Rockstar Games and Tarantula Studios in December 2000.
Why it sucks
- No game music. (Except in vehicle)
- The same bad controls as in the original GTA for GBC.
- Very few game sounds.
- "Wasted!" text was changed to "Killed!".
- Some missions got removed presumably due to Nintendo's censorship and hardware limitations. Hot Dog Homicide! being one notable example.
- Awesome title screen music.
- There's more people and cars than in the original GTA for GBC.
- Some cutscenes have been turned on well-draw images.
IGN give 4 (Bad) out of 10, GameFAQs gave 2.71 rating for this game, and Shane Luis of Rerez Reviewed GTA 2 And GTA Advance.