Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is an action game released in 1988 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game is based on the arcade game and film of the same name. The resulting product differed from the arcade version in several aspects, but kept the same underlying premise and style.
Why it Sucks
- The weapons are useless, almost as bad as the cane in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Confusing controls.
- The game plays out on an isometric perspective, but it looks entirely 2D, so it's a pain to navigate.
- The levels wrap around if you travel too far in any particular direction
- When you get hit, you become stunned and unable to move for a few seconds.
- Horrible hit detection.
- Lackluster graphics.
- Unlike the arcade version the game never makes it apparent what objectives you have to do to complete each level