Iron Man 2 is an action-adventure video game by Sega that was based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe movie of the same name. It was released on the PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, and smartphones at the same year the movie came out.
Why it Sucks
NOTE: PS3 and Xbox 360 versions only
- No multiplayer or co-op modes. Instead, you can only play as either Iron Man or War Machine.
- Poor character models.
- Awful graphics.
- No branching paths between the two heroes.
- IT COST $60 AT LAUNCH.
- The only actors to reprise their roles from the movie are Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) and Don Cheadle (James Rhodes/War Machine). Everyone else was replaced.
- To make matters worse, Jackson is pretty much the only one who made a decent performace, as every other character is poorly voiced.
- Weak sound effects.
- There are only 8 missions total and the game can be beaten in around 4–5 hours.
- Repetitive gameplay with a noticeable lack of challenge.
- The upgrading system is near pointless due to the game's low difficulty.
The game was met with negative reviews from OXM, VideoGamer.com, GameRankings, and Metacritic, among others.
Angry Joe gave this game a 2/10, along with giving it the very first Epic Fail badge.