Why it Sucks
- Only 5 minigames are available
- Terrible and paper-thin story.
- Broken Kinect implementation, resulting with unresponsive controls and/or movement detection.
- Frustrating and unfair difficulty spikes.
- None of the cast from the films reprise their roles. This is extremely apparent with Mace Windu and C-3PO, who sound nothing like Samuel L. Jackson and Anthony Daniels, respectively.
- Space battles and speed-pods (pod racing mode included) suffer not only from the aforementioned unresponsive controls, but also (severely) formulaic gameplay, meaning that they can get old and boring very quickly.
- The dance mini-game. No questions asked, it is widely deemed by nearly everyone to be hands down the worst aspect of the game since it "ruined" the characters and ripped off Just Dance.
- In cutscenes you needed to wait for skip the cutscenes by right arm control.
- One of the game modes involve playing as a Rancor rampaging in Tatooine. It comes across as being awkward and a borderline unintentional comedy and takes almost no effort to play since all the player has to do is flail their arms around
- It is the last game to be released by Lucasarts before their dissolution. In other words, the last star wars game made by a amazing game company wasn't beneficial at all. Better games such as 1313 and first assualt were never released.
Angry Joe gave the game a 3 out of 10, describing it to be a poor cash-in of the franchise. While he (jokingly) said that the events of the game are canon, this is no longer the case thanks to Disney’s "Star Wars Legends" clause, which effectively decanonized all of the pre-2013 expanded universe, this game included.