Lula 3D is an adult adventure video game developed and published by cdv Software Entertainment for the personal computer. It was released in Europe on June 23, 2005. It is part of the Lula video game series.
The plot centers on Lula, a pornographic actress, who is trying to produce her next porn movie, but must delay her shoot when her female co-stars are kidnapped.
Why it Sucks
- Many bugs and glitches, as well as technical issues.
- Overall boring gameplay.
- Stupid and pointless mission objectives.
- Absurd plot.
- Its very hard to move Lula on a keyboard.
- Lula´s 3D model is bland awful. To make matters worse, Lula has the best looking model in the whole game. All others range from bad to horrifying.
- The game tends to crash at anytime, even attempting to move Lula can crash the game!
- Pointless puzzles.
- The game does not allow the player to progress through the story until they have talked with all characters and interacted with all objects in an area.
- Some cutscenes are mandatory to watch.
- The scenes sometimes lack detail and during one particular scene, the male hair is missing altogether.
- As the box says, it uses bouncing boobs technology, which is courtesy of motion capturing.
- The opening scene where Lula does a striptease and pole dance is done well.
Lula 3D received mostly negative reviews from critics for its technical issues and flat humor. The game received a 28% and a 24.60% from review aggregate websites Metacritic and GameRankings respectively.