Marble Madness / Klax is a multicart which contains two ports of the arcade games Marble Madness and Klax. The multicart was released in 2005 by Destination Software for the Game Boy Advance. While the Klax port has been praised, the Marble Madness port has been critically panned.
Why the GBA version Sucks
- Non-existant rolling physics.
- Horrible controls. The up and down buttons on the D-Pad are nearly unresponsive, while the left and right buttons are so responsive that the marble can easily fall off.
- Only THREE levels in the whole game, which is half of the original game.
- Terrible sound quality.
- Several animations are missing.
- Several enemies are missing.
- The Klax port may be worth the purchase price by itself.
IGN gave the game a 4.5 (Bad) out of 10, praising the Klax port, but heavily criticising the Marble Madness port. Cheat Code Central gave the game a 2.5 out of 5.