Medal of Honor: Underground is a World War II first-person shooter by DreamWorks Interactive that was released for the PlayStation in 2000 and Gameboy Advance in 2002.
This page will cover the GBA version, which was developed by Rebellion Developments, otherwise known for developing the Aliens vs. Predator and Sniper Elite games, and published by Destination Software.
Why It Sucks
- Ear-bleedingly terrible music that sounds like an orchestra of farts.
- Ugly enemy sprites that look even worse than Wolfenstein 3D, which also received a GBA port.
- Sluggish controls.
- The missions from the PS1 version were severely stripped down; for instance, you will not encounter a single enemy vehicle such as tanks or halftracks like you do in the PS1 version.
- Slow framerate.
- Mission briefings do no longer use FMV or narrations; instead they use still images and captions.
- Draw distance that is so terrible that you can actually see the enemies through walls and floors.
- Awful sound design.