Mega Man is a platformer game released in 1990 by Hi-Tech Expressions for PC. It is not a port of the NES game and is an original game. Capcom had no involvement in this game's development.
Why it Sucks
- Awful and repetitive graphics.
- Unfair stage design, with enemies all over the place, usually in places where you can't shoot them.
- Bad controls.
- The player takes too much damage, with little invincibility when hit.
- The game is very short, with only four stages. This probably is the reason of the unfair difficult: the players would have to try more than once to reach the ending.
- No speed-limiter was programmed in, meaning the game would become unplayably fast on more powerful computers, even during the time the game was released.
- You can't play this game with a controller (If you played the original Mega Man it will be confusing.)
- Some enemies respawn as soon as you kill them.