Microsoft: The Best of Entertainment Pack (also known as Microsoft Entertainment Pack) is a multicart which contains seven simple games from the Microsoft Entertainment Pack series, released for the Game Boy Color in 2001, developed by Saffire and published by Classified Games in North America and Cryo Interactive in Europe. It is a port of the 1995 game of the same name (a compilation of games from the Microsoft Entertainment Pack series). A Game Boy Color port of Microsoft Pinball Arcade was also released, developed and published by the same companies.
List of games
- Tut's Tomb
Why it Sucks
- Terribly stripped down variety of games, with many of the more popular games from the original not being included in this version, possibly due to licensing problems (Chip's Challenge belonged to Epyx, before they were bought by Bridgestone Multimedia Group in 1996, while Rodent's Revenge and Jezzball were clones of Beast and Qix, respectively). Some of the games were also not included in the original Best of Entertainment Pack.
- Poor graphics.
- Terrible, repetitive soundtrack.
- Horrible controls on SkiFree that make the player crash to pretty much everything.
- Lack of sound effects.
- LifeGenesis barely follows the gameplay of the original game.
- On SkiFree, if the player touches any sprite of a skier, the skier turns into a dog.