Microsoft Pinball Arcade is a pinball video game released in 1998 for Microsoft Windows and developed and published by Microsoft. A Game Boy Color port was released in 2001, developed by Saffire and published by Classified Games in North America and Cryo Interactive in Europe. A Game Boy Color port of Microsoft: The Best of Entertainment Pack was also released, developed and published by the same companies.
Why it Sucks
- Ear-bleedingly bad music.
- Awful graphics. The pinball tables have random, saturated colors and barely look like the original ones.
- Bland sound effects.
- Poor controls.
- The ball will sometimes bounce between two bumpers and take a while to get down.
- Terrible and unrealistic ball physics that seriously pale in comparison to the PC version.
- Even entering names on the highscore screen is a chore due to the poor controls.
- The technique sections are useless.
- Poorly programmed demos, such as the Baffle Ball demo where the ball goes to the Baffle Point and stops.
- The music constantly stops due to the sound effects. This doesn't help by the fact that the sound effects are way too silent, making the music sound like it automatically mutes.