Microsoft Pinball Arcade is a pinball video game released in 1998 for Microsoft Windows and developed and published by Microsoft. A Game Boy Color port was released in 2001 published by Classified Games in North America, and Cryo Interactive in Europe.
Why It Sucks
- Ear-bleedingly bad music.
- Awful graphics. The pinball tables barely resemble the original ones, including random, saturated colors.
- Bland sound effects.
- Poor controls.
- The game can't go back to the menu while playing a pinball table, forcing gamers to restart the console to play a different table.
- The ball will sometimes constantly bounce between two bumpers and take a while to get down.
- Terrible and unrealistic ball physics that seriously pale in comparison to the PC version.
- Even entering names on the highscore screen is a disaster due to the poor controls.
- The technique sections are useless.
- Poor demos, such as the Baffle Ball demo where the ball goes to the Baffle Point and just straight stops.
- Music stops constantly due to the sound effects.