Ms. Pac-Man: Quest for the Golden Maze is a PC game published by Infogrames and developed by Creature Labs. This is the companion game to the earlier (and better) release Pac-Man: Adventures in Time and is unrelated to the console only s Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness game.
Why it Sucks
- Lousy Enemy AI.
- Boring and Uninspired Mazes.
- The mazes all feel the same, since the game takes place in one setting, Cleopactra from Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness
- Poor cutscenes, which feature a CGI Ms. Pac-Man in a traditionally animated environment.
- Poor Sound Effects.
- Can be beaten very quickly and has no replay value whatsoever.
- A new Baby green ghost is added, and when touched, gives you a power up.
- The remix of the Ms. Pac-Man theme in the title screen is good.