You will play as Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po to do some fun in Teletubbyland.
Why it Sucks
- Boring gameplay, even though the game is targeted for kids.
- You cannot run in the game.
- Poor acting.
- The PS1 version has dreadful and blocky graphics. The PC version has better graphics.
- If you walk to the Windmill you have to wait for a few minutes from the children cutscenes.
- Very poor FMV's of the children, The PC version has the clips in frames, similar to most Sega CD games with FMV's.
- Too scary for adults (like the original sun from the television series).
- Repetitive mini-games.
- No story at all which it only focus on the television series.
Play with the Teletubbies received universally negative reviews from critics. GameFAQs gave Play with the Teletubbies only 2 out of 10, criticising the gameplay by saying "The only way to make it better is to make the tubbies actually respond to fully pressing the analog stick one way to run, instead of just taking it as a suggestion to walk slowly".