The Pro 200 was a handheld game system made in 1998 by an unknown company going by the name ProTech (aka a bunch of guys at the company Billy Mays worked at who threw millions of LCD and non-LCD video game consoles and handhelds and calculators into the world's biggest blender). It was released via mail-service and was advertised to have over 200 games as well as being a full-functioning calculator and having state-of-the-art computer technology.
Why It Sucks
- Graphics is basically just a bunch of LCD blocks.
- In reality it was a huge scam, it actually had 15 games but was rounded out to over 200 because of each indivual difficulty and speed levels for the games.
- It was released around the same time as the Game Boy Color, but only had LCD graphics.
- Most of the games were Tetris clones and a few racing games.
- The screen was so small, it was hard to see what was happening.
- The advertising itself tried to make the system look good by throwing a Street Fighter II Super Nintendo cartridge into the trash.