Racing Days is a racing game made by Bandai for the Apple Bandai Pippin and the Apple Macintosh that was released in 1996.
It received a Macintosh-only remake in 2000 called Racing Days R.
Why It Sucks
NOTE: Pippin version only.
- Stiff controls, which makes it hard to handle your car.
- Blocky and poor graphics, even by 1996 standards.
- Slow framerate.
- Poor draw distance.
- Monotonous sound effects.
- Cheap AI that will always drive faster than you.
- Extremely limited car roster, which only consists of 5 Nissan cars.