Resident Evil: Dead Aim is the fourth release in a series of light gun shooter video games by Capcom for the PlayStation 2.
Why it sucks
- Tank-like and sluggish controls. Just because it's a light gun game does not mean it has to control like the other Resident Evil games!
- Cheesy dialogue
- Unoriginal and predictable plot
- Lame and uninteresting protagonists
- Very short game; it can be finished in 3 hours or less.
- No replay value
- Boring and easy boss battles and combat
- There is too much ammo available, which tones down the survival horror feel
- Amazing and detailed graphics
- Change between third-person and first-person views; a first in the series