Resident Evil: Dead Aim is the fourth release in a series of light gun shooter video games by Capcom for the PlayStation 2.
Why it Sucks
- Tank-like and sluggish controls. Just because it's a light gun game does not mean it has to control like the other Resident Evil games!
- Cheesy dialogue.
- Unoriginal and predictable plot.
- Lame and uninteresting protagonists in Bruce McGivern and Fong Ling, who are clear carbon copies of Leon S. Kennedy and Ada Wong.
- Very short game; it can be finished in 3 hours or less.
- No replay value.
- Boring and easy boss battles and combat.
- There is too much ammo available, which tones down the survival horror feel.
- Amazing and detailed graphics. Due the Playstation One hardware limitations, bad graphic quality was one of the biggest issues from it's precursor.
- Change between third-person and first-person views; a first in the series.
- The idea of a cruise ship infested with zombies (you even have to kill a zombified captain) and other creatures is pretty interesting. Before Resident Evil: Revelations, this was the best chance to explore the idea inside the franchise. It should be noted that first attempt of the idea was made before with Resident Evil Gaiden, but it was the least succesful of the three.