Resistance Records is a record label owned by the neo-Nazi group National Alliance. They are also known for making the poorly done white supremacist first-person shooters, Ethnic Cleansing, White Law, and ZOG‘s Nightmare. The poor quality of these games resulted with them being compared unfavorably to Daikatana.
Why Their Games Sucked
- Being neo-Nazi propaganda pieces, the games effectively count as a form of hate speech that unashamedly endorses fascist/white supremacist beliefs and the genocide of non-white people, among others.
- No real story. In fact, all plot behind their games are just absurd pretexts to genocide.
- Awful draw distance.
- Extremely slow framerate.
- Full of game breaking bugs, including a tendency to crash.
- Extremely lazy level designs with ugly textures. One of the levels has a hallway whose texture consists entirely of Stars of David.
- Poor AI.
- Annoying voice acting.
- Extremely long loading times.
- Their games suck so much, they can actually keep the youth away from the neo-nazism.