Robin Hood's Quest is a stealth adventure game developed by Broadsword Interactive and published by Oxygen Interactive. This game is based on the medieval British folklore hero of the same name and was released on 16 February 2007 for the Sony PlayStation 2 and PC. The game generally received very negative reviews.
Why it Sucks
- The box art is very poorly made; you can clearly seen the trees at the light of day but the background is night and Robin Hood is not on the cover.
- There are no cutscenes at all, just only text with the narration.
- Poor and dreadful graphics.
- Crappy voice dialogue where Robin sounds depressed.
- Bad controls. as it is hard to control the camera.
- The stealth missions are far worse than Daemon Summoner and Beverly Hills Cop; if the guard sees Robin he will chase him, then Robin Hood falls on his knees and there is nowhere to hide or to get rid of the guard.
- Poor grasp of source material.
- You are defenseless, as Robin Hood cannot use a weapon like an arrow at the guard. It is only used to get past the gate.
- False advertisement: the game says that the Sheriff of Nottingham has captured Maid Marian, but you never actually see him.