Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy is a 2006 action-platform video game developed by Playstos Entertainment and published by Natsume in North America and by ZOO Digital Publishing in Europe for the PlayStation 2. The game was released in North America on June 28, 2006 and in Europe on August 25, 2006.
Why it Sucks
- Obvious rip-off of the Ratchet and Clank series.
- The main character Ruff comes off as a moronic cliche character.
- Awkward controls.
- Lame weapon selection, and weapons cost too much.
- Currency is too easy to obtain.
- Enemies take too much ammo to defeat.
- You can spam the attack button in the Werewolf form to stunlock every enemy in the game until they die.
- The core mechanic of rescuing "Piglots" is very tedious.
- Enemies can't hit you as long as you're moving, regardless of how slow you're walking.
- Armageddon, a recurring boss battle, is extremely easy. It literally can be defeated in less than 10 seconds EVERY single time!
- Frustrating bosses.